After having been occupied with real life and focused on helping someone through a VERY difficult time, I'm back, rejuvenated, and looking forward to get back to my role play duties. That being said, so I don't get burned out or feel rushed, I have decided to stick to some strict role play rules for myself.
*** NEW ROLE PLAY SPECS ***
1. I will be moving all role plays started in comments sections to notes. It's FAR too difficult to get into the flow of an rp while clicking through multiple pages to make sure things are fresh.
2. I will be limiting myself to 3 note-based role plays at once, and 3 different partners at a time. So if someone wants to role play two different starters with me, it will be one at a time so I can get to everyone.
3. I prefer role plays to take place in chatrooms, either here or on chatzy. they're faster, more "in the moment", and can still be continued at another time if need be. Chatroom-based roleplays will not be limited to a certain amount since they are essentially an "in and out" entity.
4. I prefer role plays to have logical story lines. Not in the scientific sense, but in terms of progression. I'm not interested in half-assed or rushed rps, they're simply a waste of time imo, being done for the sake of being done.
5. I give description and exposition during my entries and expect the same from my partners. I'm not interested in a regular occurrence of replies that consist of little more than "does what he says", "obeys", "Yes, Master", etc. There's no fun in that and I will lose interest VERY quickly.
6. PLEASE only reply and enroll in the "Master's Mansion" group role play if you are interested in staying for the long haul. A lot of work goes into the preparation and organization of the group and to have a revolving door where people just disappear can be frustrating. Constant participation is NOT a requirement by any means, I would estimate a new role play or installment every few months for each member, aside from group chatroom activities. I'm definitely not looking to scare anyone off thinking they have to be ready and available when I decide, and the specifics and requirements for the Mansion group is listed on the group page and starter deviation.
If these specs are in your wheelhouse, then please feel free to approach me, I will happily discuss specifics of a role play with you.